Thank you to Amelia Wilde, Serena and the rest of the Dangerous Press team for the advance reader copy of Fallen Rose, the final book in the Beauty and the Beast trilogy. This book hits shelves on July 20th!
I have been dying while waiting for this final book. I cannot wait for the conclusion to Leo and Hayley’s love story. I have really enjoyed getting to know Leo Morelli on a deeper level and I just wanna go even deeper.
I am a member of the Dangerous Press review team, but I stand by my reviews remaining honest and true.
Check out the Goodreads synopsis…
“Leo Morelli has lost everything.
His safety. His sanity. But worse than that, the woman he loves. He will destroy Bishop’s Landing to get her back, even if it means becoming the monster she fears.
The entire city will feel his wrath.
Haley Constantine loves her beast, but she can’t walk away from her family. They need her now more than ever. It will take more than violence to face these enemies. It will take sacrifice.
Can she give up the man she loves to save him?”
Check out my more detailed thoughts below…
- If you have not read the previous books you can read my review for Secret Beast here. I really enjoyed this trilogy and I think you will too!
- Characters: As this is the final instalment the character development was impeccable. For Haley, this story cemented her independence. She started off at the mercy of her Aunt Caroline, and by the end she was not letting anyone stand in her way. Leo had a difficult journey throughout the series. The poor boy had some deep-seated and untreated trauma. I felt like I really got to know his younger sister Daphne better. Which made me excited for Amelia Wilde’s next book in the Midnight Dynasty world, which is Daphne’s story.
- Setting: The beast’s lair of this modern rival mafia family story is in Bishop’s Landing, NY. I love how this book breathed more life into the house. It really came alive in some larger scenes I will not spoil for you now, but trust me.
- Pacing: I devoured this story. I swear it was only about an hour but I could not stop. This book was such a highly anticipated finale for me this year. So if you are in the same boat as me, I have no doubt you we also read this quickly. Of course it was sad to say goodbye to these two
- Romance: Leo and Haley come from rival families, taught to hate each other. This made for such an epic love story. Their love scenes are phenomenal as they have such a deep chemistry. I was incredibly happy to read about how their relationship developed. This third and final instalment really has them face the fact that this is more than just lust, it is true love.
Fallen Rose receives five out of five stars.
You can pick up the story below…
Amazon INTL: https://bit.ly/2SFMtmt
Barnes & Noble: https://bit.ly/2RylEAt
Apple Books: https://apple.co/3tx1h3x
Google Play: https://bit.ly/3xRrInT
Thank you again to Amelia and the Dangerous Press team for the review opportunity. Thank you for reading and supporting my blog!